Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I mark orders as pending?
A breakdown of orders that are pending in your online store.
What function does this perform?
If you “Mark As Pending” on an invoice, it puts a hold on pushing that income to the associated customer’s account until you finalize it. Marking the invoice as pending will save the invoice for you to finalize in the future and will NOT record any accounting in the background (will not record sales or a receivable).
For more info, read this guide.
Will payments fail to sync?No, payments will fail to sync on pending orders.
How do I enable this setting?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand advanced transaction:
How does the sale look in QuickBooks?
Here is a screenshot: