Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I map the quantity that can build as the stock level?
Mapping quantity for buildable stock
Out of box, Connex maps the quantity on hand to the stock level for assembly items. The issue with quantity on hand is you must build all of your kits. What if you want to build the kits dynamically? You can map the quantity that can build. This setting will map the quantity that you can build with existing raw materials.
How does it work?
Connex queries inventory build assemblies within the last sixty days. If one of the builds matches a recently updated assembly item, then Connex will map the quantity can build.
How do I test this feature?
In this example, we will create a build assembly:
- In QuickBooks, click inventory in the top menu.
- Click build assembly.
- Create a build, as this screenshot demonstrates.
Next, enable the setting:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand inventory.
- Expand sync inventory from QuickBooks.
- Select map quantity that can build.
- Click submit.
- Run your web connector.
Connex will map 5.33 as the stock quantity. In some cases, your e-commerce solution accepts whole numbers. Connex will round down to 5.
Will Connex subtract the quantity on sales order or add the quantity on hand?
Connex will always the quantity on hand to the total inventory. If you select quantity available under the sync from QuickBooks inventory area, Connex will subtract the quantity on sales order.
- test_build.jpg (200 KB)