Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I map the quantity that can build as the stock level?
Mapping quantity for buildable stock
Out of box, Connex maps the quantity on hand to the stock level for assembly items. The issue with quantity on hand is you must build all of your kits. What if you want to build the kits dynamically? You can map the quantity that can build. This setting will map the quantity that you can build with existing raw materials.
How does it work?
Here is the process:
- Our software queries a list of recently updated assembly items.
- Connex queries a list of build assemblies in the last 60 days.
- Our software finds the first build assembly and maps the quantity that can build as the stock quantity.
What if I want to filter components by site?
There is no filter by site. In this example, the quantity that you can build is 10 from all sites. There is inadequate inventory to build 10 assemblies, if you filter components by site. Our software will send 10.
How do I enable this feature?
Here are the steps:
- Log into our software.
- Click settings.
- Click inventory on the left.
- Click "For assemblies, add the quantity that can build to the stock level."
- Click save.