- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Common Rules
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I map the order template to QuickBooks Desktop?
How to map order templates, using the rules engine
What is an order template?
QuickBooks Desktop can hide and show fields, based on an order template. If you invoice customers, you may want to change how the invoice appears to them.
What field is mapped from this rule?
Here is a screenshot:
How do I add the rule?
In this example, we will map a QuickBooks template called sales order template. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules.
- Choose map field, based on condition.
- Enter a rule title.
- In the action field, enter map order template.
- In the rules field, enter these values:
- Field to compare: Selling Channel
- Value: *
- Comparison: Is not
- In the last field, enter sales order template.