Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I map the item sales tax and tax code for new customers?
Connex will map tax details from QuickBooks
Why are these fields important?
If you create a new order in QuickBooks manually, then QuickBooks will use the values from the tax code and tax item fields. In this example, MA Sales Tax and EXE are mapped:
How do the fields map?
If the customer is missing, Connex will map the item sales tax on the order to QuickBooks. In this example, there is a taxable sale in Massachusetts. Connex mapped MA Sales Tax and EXE:
How do I change the mapping?
Let's set-up a tax item:
- On the Connex configure page, scroll down to sales tax.
- Click add.
- Leave city and county blank. Enter MA as the state and MA Sales Tax as the tax code.
To set-up EXE, follow these steps:
- On the left, click rules > my rules.
- Click add new rule.
- Click next.
- As the action, choose map sales tax code.
- In comparisons, enter total tax, 0, more than.
- In map to, enter EXE.
- Finish the rule.