Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I map the item description from QuickBooks as my product description?
You can instruct Connex to use the description from QuickBooks
For shipped Amazon sales, our tool receives no item description. We recommend using the item description from QuickBooks.
How do I enable the setting?
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > advanced transaction.
- Check use item description from QuickBooks:
What does the field look like?
Here is a screenshot: