Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I map order items to the QuickBooks barcode field?
How to map to the bar code field
Can you map barcodes?
We can map the website SKU to the QuickBooks barcode field. When our software receives orders, the barcode field is omitted. We receive these fields:
- Product SKU
- Order item description
- Product options, such as size and color.
The order item description usually matches the product title.
Is there a workaround?
Yes, you can upload a one to one mapping.
My website SKUs and QuickBooks barcodes match. How do I set-up the mapping?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand products.
- Expand matching.
- Choose barcode.
- Click save.
Can Connex map the QuickBooks barcode to Shopify, if it makes new products?
Yes, Connex can create new products from QuickBooks and assign the barcode field.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!