Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I map order items to the QuickBooks barcode field?
Connex can match products by QuickBooks barcode to website SKU
Can you map barcodes?
We can map the website SKU to the QuickBooks barcode field. When our software receives orders, the barcode field is omitted. We receive these fields:
- Product SKU
- Order item description
- Product options, such as size and color.
The order item description usually matches the product title.
My website SKUs and QuickBooks barcodes match. How do I set-up the mapping?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand products.
- Expand matching.
- Choose barcode.
- Click save.
Can Connex map the QuickBooks barcode to Shopify, if it makes new products?
Yes, Connex can create new products from QuickBooks and assign the barcode field.