Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I map one field to another, based on a condition?
You can add conditions to always map one field to another, if a field contains a value.
An accountant is trying to match deposits. Unfortunately, her payment processor only has the reference numbers in her settlement report. Since our tool maps the order number from her store to QuickBooks, there is no way she can match deposits. Here is a copy of her report:
Connex has the reference number, but our tool maps it to no field on the refund. In this example, we will map the reference number to the order number field for refunds:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules.
- Click my rules.
- Click add.
- Select start from scratch.
- Enter an arbitrary title.
- In the action field, enter map order number.
- In comparisons, add these rules:
- Leave map to blank.
- Finish the wizard.
How do I test the rule?
Here are the steps:
- On the left, click orders.
- Click order previewer.
- Select your connection.
- Enter the order number.
- Click submit.
- Scroll down to orders: