- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I manually upload Amazon settlement reports?
At times, you might need to upload the report manually
Connex downloads reports using the Amazon report available date. Usually, the report available date is the day before the Amazon deposit. At times, the date can be different. If a specific report cannot be located, then you can upload the report manually to Connex:
- Login to Amazon Seller Central.
- On top, click reports and click payments.
- Click the all statements tab.
- Using the date range, adjust the range until you see the correct report.
- Make sure download XML is available next to the report.
- Under a report, click download XML and save the report with an extension of .xml:
- Login to Connex.
- Next to Amazon settlement, click manage.
- On our configure page, a form to upload a file will appear.
- In the upload form, select the XML file and click submit.
- You are redirected to the complete page. If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector.