Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
Can I manually upload Amazon settlement reports?
At times, you might need to upload the report manually
Connex downloads reports using the Amazon report available date. Usually, the report available date is the day before the Amazon deposit. At times, the date can be different. If a specific report cannot be located, then you can upload the report manually to Connex:
- Login to Amazon Seller Central.
- On top, click reports and click payments.
- Click the all statements tab.
- Using the date range, adjust the range until you see the correct report.
- Make sure download XML is available next to the report.
- Under a report, click download XML and save the report with an extension of .xml:
- Login to Connex.
- Next to Amazon settlement, click manage.
- On our configure page, a form to upload a file will appear.
- In the upload form, select the XML file and click submit.
- You are redirected to the complete page. If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector.