- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I make a summary sale in ShipStation?
Summarize sales into a single receipt
Summary sales are ideal to quickly summarize a day's worth of shipped sales. For more details on summaries, read this guide.
How do I create a daily, summary sales receipt of shipped ShipStation sales?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click Settings on the desired connection on your dashboard.
- Click Orders to QuickBooks.
- In the order status field, enter "shipped".
- Choose a date range to summarize:
- Navigate down to the section of the page that reads Group Summary Transaction Settings.
- Select Selling Channel/Marketplace Name:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the Customer Matching tab.
- Choose "Selling Channel Name" from the drop down list under QuickBooks Customer Name:
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
You should now be all set to run your sync!
How do I sync?
Here are the steps:
- Click dashboard.
- Click manual sync.
- Enter a date to summarize.