Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I just create sales orders and invoices without payments?
Add a rule that marks sales as unpaid
If the order is unpaid, our tool should create no payment. If you want to mark certain orders as unpaid, follow these steps:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- In the title, enter mark as unpaid.
- As the action, choose mark invoice as unpaid.
- Enter a field to compare, such as payment method.
- Enter a map from value, such as PayPal.
- In the map to, just enter true.