Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I filter Linnworks purchase by status
You must sync manually, but it is supported
Linnworks purchases have no date modified field. This means if you move a bill from open to delivered, Connex never knows about the change. If you must filter bills, then you need to resync.
How do I filter by status?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync purchases.
- In the order status field, enter the status delivered.
- Click save and sync.
How do I manually sync?
Go back to the settings page of our software where you adjusted the order status. Change the dates. Click save and sync: