- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Rules Engine Mapping Products
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I exclude products from syncing inventory?
You can exclude a list of products to sync with your e-commerce solution and QuickBooks.
How do I add the rule?
You can use the our rules engine to exclude products:
- Login to Connex.
- Click Rules Engine > My Rules
- Click "Add New Rule".
- Select the rule type: "Map field, based on a condition".
- Give your rule a name, and for step 2, choose "Exclude Product Syncing from QuickBooks"
- Add a list of SKUs to exclude:
- Click finish at the end of the rule (step 4 can be left blank)