Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I exclude products from syncing inventory?
You can exclude a list of products to sync with your e-commerce solution and QuickBooks.
How do I add the rule?
You can use the our rules engine to exclude products:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules on the left.
- Click my rules.
- Click add.
- Select start from scratch.
- As the action, choose this value:
- Add a list of SKUs to exclude:
- Click finish at the end of the rule.