Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I exclude products from syncing inventory?
You can exclude a list of products to sync with your e-commerce solution and QuickBooks.
How do I add the rule?
You can use the our rules engine to exclude products:
- Login to Connex.
- Click Rules Engine > My Rules
- Click "Add New Rule".
- Select the rule type: "Map field, based on a condition".
- Give your rule a name, and for step 2, choose "Exclude Product Syncing from QuickBooks"
- Add a list of SKUs to exclude:
- Click finish at the end of the rule (step 4 can be left blank)