Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I code refunds differently than sales?
You can use the Rules Engine to change an SKU, based on the status of an order. This will prevent inventory returning to your accounting solution. We recommend mapping to a non-inventory part.
How should I prepare?
Create a non-inventory item in your accounting solution. Apply the appropriate income accounts.
How do I add the rule?
Your website SKU should match your QuickBooks item name. In this example, we will match all SKU's to the QuickBooks item name ABC. Here are the steps:
- Login to our software.
- On the left, click rules engine.
- Click add.
- Add a rule like this one:
- Click advanced rules engine.
- Click edit map to.
- Select order, instead of order detail.
- Click submit.
How do I set-up a product?
In QuickBooks, go to your products and services list. Add a new non-inventory item and a refund account: