Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I alter the order that rules run?
A demo on how to alter your rules order
How do I change the order?
A rule inserted on Monday will run before a rule inserted on Friday of the same week. Rules run in order of date created.
Although the date field is read only, you can delete and reimport your rules. You can export a spreadsheet of rules. Delete all rules first. You can cut, copy and paste rows to change the order. Then, reimport the sales.
Is there a demo?
Here is a video: