Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I add the phone number to an address?
You can change how the shipping address country and phone number map to the QuickBooks address. In this example, we will change the country and phone mapping:
How do I add the phone number on the bottom of the address?
Here are the steps:
- On the Connex configure page, expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand advanced transaction.
- Check add phone number to QuickBooks order addresses.
- Click save.
Can I change how the countries map?
Connex will usually omit the country code or add the two letter ISO. To change the country mapping, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the right, click rules.
- Click add.
- As the action, choose map shipping address country.
- In the rules grid, enter shipping address country as the field.
- Enter is not as the comparison.
- Enter US
- As the map to, enter USA.
- Finish the wizard.