Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can Connex update customers in QuickBooks Desktop?
Update customer info in QuickBooks to match the sale
How do I enable?
On our configure page, scroll down to customers. Expand advanced. Check update customer contact info in QuickBooks.
How does the tool know when to update?
For each order that syncs, Connex will update the contact info of the corresponding customer. The sync happens regardless if the customer matches QuickBooks exactly.
What fields are updated?
Here is a list:
- Billing address (address lines 1 - 5)
- Shipping address (address lines 1 - 5)
Here is a before image:
Here is an after: