Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can Connex mark sales as to be emailed?
Connex can mark sales as to be emailed
You want to email customers from QuickBooks
You must select the to be emailed box for each customer.
Ensure the sale has a valid first and last name
When the customer reaches QuickBooks, does the customer name just have a comma:
If so, check the sale in your ordering solution. Ensure it has a valid first and last name.
This error typically happens with ShipStation because they have a single field called customer name. If the customer entered a single phase, matching by last name first name will fail. Change the customer match:
- On our configure page, click customers.
- Under customer match, choose billing full name:
- Delete the order from QuickBooks and resync it.
Ensure email is valid and preferred delivery method is email
The customer must have a valid email. Under payment settings, the preferred delivery method must be email:
Enable the setting
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Go to orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > advanced transaction > QuickBooks templates and formatting.
- Check to be emailed.
- Click save.