Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can Connex for QuickBooks Online email customers?
Connex can email sales, after they sync to QuickBooks.
How do I enable this feature?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > advanced transaction.
- Check email orders:
- Click save and sync now.
Can Connex send orders to more than one customer?
There are two ways:
On the order, enter the email in the email and CC fields:
On the customer record, you can enter multiple emails:
- Open the QuickBooks customer record.
- In the email field, separate the two emails with a comma:
- Click save.
- Click edit and verify that the emails saved.
If the email has a comma, how do you handle it?
Connex will email each user. If the email was email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, our tool emails both users.
What does the to be emailed field look like in QuickBooks?
Here is the field:
If you are syncing orders from QuickBooks, leave this field unchecked or only enter a single email.