Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can Connex create a credit for an unpaid invoice?
You can credit any unpaid invoice and its balance will show zero.
How does it work?
Here are the steps:
- Create the unpaid invoice in QuickBooks first. If you try to sync them all at once, the credit will fail. We suggest deleting the credit memo and resyncing, if you have this scenario.
In Connex, select sync refunds. You must leave the credit card and check fields unselected. By creating a credit card refund or check, the refund has already been applied. Here are the settings:
- At a later time, create a refund in your selling channel.
- Sync the refund, using Connex.
Here is an example: