Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Connex can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, Amazon’s Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF), and web store orders into QuickBooks. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe and the U.S.
Sync Inventory from QuickBooks to Amazon
For more details, read these instructions.
Can I sync Amazon fees to QuickBooks?
Connex can sync Amazon fees on each sale. To turn on this feature, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Select Amazon and click configure.
- Expand Amazon Fees.
- Turn on the fees and enter an item name, like Amazon fees.
- Click sync now.
Connex will add a negative line item beneath each sale. Here is an example with Amazon fees.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: https://developer.amazonservices.ca/
- On the right, click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account seller account.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer.
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies CA
- Enter the developer Id as 2911-8135-9974.
- Click next.
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next.
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token.
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Connex and enter your information:
- On the Connex dashboard page, click add connection.
- Select Amazon Canada.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.