Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
The provided edit sequence is out-of-date.
In your error log after a sync, you might see a message like the following: "Error 3200 : While trying to Mod a(n) Customer with name or order number of , QB responded The provided edit sequence "1554215500" is out-of-date."
This typically happens during a sync when a customer has an invoice, sales receipt, or other type of modification occur before being updated. We attempted to modify the customer record afterward, and causes this error since the object is no longer up to date.
Go to Settings -> Customer Matching and uncheck "Update customer contact info in QuickBooks"